You Deserve the Website You Want Without the Massive Expense
Designing your own website can be daunting, but retaining the services of a design firm, or design contractor, can be expensive. That’s why Bluehost has developed our Design Services team, allowing you to work with professionals to design your dream website, without the high costs. Sit back, relax and let us do the heavy lifting!
With Todo Para Internet Design Services you’ll get
Discuss your vision, goals, and ideas with a trained todoparainternet project manager determined to provide you with a top-of-the-line, professional-looking website.
Work with an experienced designer to get down to the nitty-gritty and design the custom website you’ve always wanted to have.
We’ll design up to five pages for your website, with input from you on what content goes on each page. You can add additional pages when your site goes live
- Professional Template
- We’ll use a template that fits the needs of your site – whether it’s standard or a more professional template. We’ll work with you to make sure the template is exactly what you need.
- Free Optional Features
- Customize your site to be exactly what you need. We can give your site a custom favicon, blog page, contact page with a contact form and Google Map, gallery or slideshow, pin board, and social media icons – all at no additional cost.
- Powerful CMS
- Your site will be built on the best content management system available. You’ll receive a complete walkthrough of your new, easy-to-use site management software.
- Multiple Revisions
- We’ll work with you through up to three separate revisions to make sure everything is the way you want it. Additional revisions may be purchased for $50 each.
- QuickStart Walkthrough
- After the site goes live we’ll give the customer a 45 minute walkthrough of basic site management so that they’re self-sufficient moving forward.
- Access To Update The Site
- From the moment your site goes live you’ll have access to create, edit and delete pages, posts, comments and all other content on your site.